In this special report and CD, The Power of Prequalification, you’ll not only learn how to use loan prequalification to your advantage to put yourself in the best negotiating position for purchasing your dream home, but you’ll also discover...
- The 2 BIG REASONS You Should Check Your Credit Score Well In Advance – Whether You Have Good Credit, Bad Credit, or No Credit
- 9 Mistakes Commonly Made in the Six Months Leading Up to Prequalification That Can Unintentionally Lower Your Credit Score or Derail Your Loan Completely (Even If You Have Great Credit Already)
- 11 Questions You Must Know to Ask Before Selecting ANY Mortgage Provider for the Best Possible Loan Rates, Programs, Conditions, and Overall Experience
- 22 Mortgage Terms to Familiarize Yourself with Before You Start the Loan Process
- 11 Personal Financial Documents to Review in Advance of Beginning You Prequalification Process to Reduce or Eliminate Hassles Associated with Getting a Home Loan
- One Huge Step That Can Save You Time, Trouble, Money and Headaches in the Mortgage Process
Even if you’ve been through the prequalification process before, The Power of Prequalification will help you discover tips and advice that can make the difference in a higher or lower mortgage payment.
Plus, there have been many, many changes in the mortgage industry in the last year alone!